Staff Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Care Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Salary: Up to £18.00 per hour ( £28,600 - £35,300 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (options are: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available depending on preference)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
Further Details: We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a reputable Nursing Home based in the beautiful town of Cirencester. The home was originally a private house and has been extensively refurbished and redecorated to offer a beautiful place to live and work. The Nursing Home offers nursing, respite, palliative, convalescence, and residential care, as well as looking after individuals with Parkinson's.
Each resident receives tailored and personalised care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality with a good CQC report. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all your breaks.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
How to apply if you are looking:
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. Please apply through the job email or call me regarding the position.
Please click apply, call me directly or send your CV direct to my email.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting . If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
My email is and my direct dial is