Electrical Installation Assessor
£16- £19 p/h
Morgan Hunt is recruiting for an Electrical and Electronic Assessor to work for a Leading FE College
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Electrical and Electronic Assessor.
This role is based visiting students on site, with one days delivery in the Classroom
The ideal Electrical and Electronic Assessor will:
- Have minimum 1 years' experience working in the Electrical and Electronic industry
- Have an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one
- Ability to assess learners responsibilities of working within the electrical engineering industry
- Be a driver with access to their own car.
Electrical and Electronic Assessor will main duties:
- Assessing learners, ensuring they reach their targets
- Working in the Electrical and Electronic provision, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisations' standards of work
- Delivering Electrical and Electronics on a classroom basis
- Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the organisation and in the workplace
This role is an excellent opportunity working for a training provider which offers progression and development.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch with Becky at Morgan Hunt immediately on or send your cv
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role