Global Learning and Development Coordinator
Global Learning and Development Coordinator required for a 6 month contract with a US Multinational Biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge.
- Learning Management System
- LMS system tasks (training coordinator tasks once trained on the system)
- Point of contact for LMS related questions (team and business)
- Management of role specific training curricula (local, regional / global RBCs):
- Management of monthly RBC update process for different roles in parallel
- Stakeholder communication (eg. RBC reviewers, LMS central learning team cooperation, business)
- Creation / distribution of training compliance reports (frequent & ad hoc); point of contact for questions (team & business)
- Maintenance of project documentation
- Conduct of QC/QA activities; issue identification / escalation (if needed), active issue resolution
- Participation in / support of R&D RBC Harmonization workstream / SAPM initiative
- Support of Sharepoint Site Maintenance
- Frequent content review process management (eg. oversight, coordination of activities, communication with contents / materials owners)
- Support of maintenance activities (later maybe actively manage & maintain / enhance Sharepoint sites)
- Desirable experience in using SharePoint
- 2+ Years’ Experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills
- Administrative Experience
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on or alternatively send an up to date CV
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.