'Good' School in Derby - Science teacher - Starting after Easter
A secondary school located South East of Derby are looking for a Science teacher for the summer term. Interviews are being held on the week commencing the 29th of April. The secondary school need a fully qualified and experienced teacher who can teach classes up to key stage 4.
- Applicants would need UK recognised teaching qualifications (PGCE or QTS)
- Experience teaching Science at key stage 3 to key stage 4
- Would be required to mark work, plan and prepare lessons
- Teachers would need to prepare and create innovative lessons that engage students, in line with the National curriculum
- This is a full time Science teaching role covering key stage 3 and key stage 4
- Starting after Easter, this is a temporary role interviewing after the Easter break
- Assuming an appropriate candidate is found, the school are offering a pay rate of between £130 and £160 a day depending on experience and qualifications
- Based in Derby, this is a lovely secondary school rated as 'Good' by Ofsted as they noted "Pupils are polite, confident and courteous. They respect those who have views that differ from their own. Pupils have a strong belief in equality"
- The attitude of the staff is maintained as the school's leadership afford a healthy work/life balance
This 'Good' secondary is close by to main roads including M1 and A50 with good travel links, but far enough away to escape the hectic life of in city the locality provides the 'best of both worlds.'
Rated 'Good' in all aspects (Jan 2019)
If you feel you would be appropriate for this role, and could add value to the school, please apply to this ad. Alternatively, you can call Siobhan Pearson in the the East Midlands Secondary team on .
If you know any colleagues or friends who are looking to work in the education sector, and have appropriate experience and qualifications, you can refer them for similar roles and earn £50!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.