Neuro ITU/HDU Nurse - Romford
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for Neuro ITU/HDU Nurse's to work for an NHS Trust based in Romford, on an ad-hoc basis. This will be covering days and nights.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Passed our CPP and CCS audit, so continuing supply to all of our NHS hospitals
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.