Brand new role with a company that enable SME’s to have better visibility of, and therefore better management and control over, their foreign exchange risk and exposure.
- 2+ years experience of coding experience in commercial environments
- West London Location
- 9 month FTC, pro-rata on yearly salary of up to £55,000
- To apply call or email
WHO WE ARE
We provide expert guidance to our clients who range from individuals to large FTSE 100 companies on their foreign exchange (FX) risk management. We provide currency exchange services with a wide variety of products and services from instant spot-rate transfers and to forward contracts, through to more complex hedging instruments and options trading.
We processed £1.5bn in 2019 and are continuing to grow annually, cementing ourselves in the market. We see a strong software development culture as being a key enabler to our Growth.
We are proud to continue to be a privately-owned business with a dedicated team of around 100 employees – the majority of whom are based in our offices in Hammersmith, London.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
You will be working in an autonomous team that follows Agile methodologies. You will also be pivotal in influencing a strong DevOps culture within the team as well as implementing CI/CD and Testing. This is a great opportunity to get involved in building new client-facing products,
- A Strong academic background with 2+ years’ solid coding experience in commercial environments.
- Knowledge of Docker/Swarm/Kubernetes along with AWS/Azure.
- Test Driven Development with experience in Unit Tests and Moq framework.
- CI/CD - related to AWS/Azure *We currently use Git runners to automate build and deployment.
- EFF/SQL Server.
- API experience essential.
- Excellent team ethic and can collaborate well with colleagues.
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude - when faced with a business or technical obstacle is resilient and professional.
- Can confidently describe any issues encountered, provide an approach to solving them and a final solution.
- Is detail oriented and precise.
- Frameworks such as React and the like
- Cloud computing experience on AWS or Azure
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableTom or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Thomas Stevens, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Searchability (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.