Maths Teacher London April 2019 start
Teaching Personnel are excited to introduce a new maths role starting after Easter half term!
My school are looking for a Maths teacher to start after Easter, full time for 5 days a week until the end of the academic year.
About the role
- Maths teacher 5 days a week
- Marking and planning involved
- Normal working hours are 8:30am-3:30pm
- Working closely with heads of department in order to raise attainment
About the school
- Based in the London Borough of Haringay, the school has recently been graded "good" by Ofsted with steps towards outstanding
- Located near Seven Sisters tube station but also accessible by bus and parking on site
- Expanding maths department with experience Head of Department
What we are looking for
- We are looking for teachers with a PGCE/NQTs/QTS
- Experience working in secondary
- Able to start after Easter half term
- Experience in planning and marking/ willing to be trained
- We are looking for someone who is able to work until the end of the academic year- with the potential to go permanent at the start of September
If you are a maths teacher looking for work we want to hear from you!!!
Please contact Megan from North London Secondary with your CV to apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.