Year 3 Teacher KS2
Year 3 Teacher KS2
£500/£600 per week
Are you interested in making an impact in a vital year for children's futures?
Are you a ks2 Teacher looking for a new venture?
The Role -
As a year 3 teacher at this school you will be responsible for all learning achievements within a class of children. Through effective teaching and lesson planning you will contribute to the monitoring and development of all subject areas throughout the year. As well as being able to offer a high level of pastoral care within this important year as the students adjust to Key Stage 2.
The Ideal Candidate -
- Love teaching - Be committed to achieving excellence and success
- Has a strong commitment for career development
- Highly motivated with a passion for working with children
- Thrives on participating actively in the wider school community
- Be able to inspire, enthuse and support pupils as well as colleagues
- Superb organisational skills
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
Working with Teaching Personnel has many benefits…
- We offer competitive weekly pay
- We have long term opportunities as well as short term placements which gives you the opportunity to be flexible and work when suits you
- We have a CPD Academy which enables you to progress whilst working under us
- You will have your own personal Recruitment Consultant dedicated to providing you not only work but the best work for you
Necessary Qualifications -
QTS - Qualified Teaching Status
Enhanced DBS - Teaching Personnel are able to offer assistance with this
Do you think you could make a positive impact on this school? If so… Please get in touch today or apply by sending your CV in.
If you have any queries or questions please get in touch with Chloe on or alternately email at
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.