A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced Accounts Senior or a Client Manager to join my client as a Senior Client Manager within their practice.
As a small accountancy practice with a flat structure, this role will offer the rare opportunity for fantastic and fast track progression all the way to Partner level. Joining the practice with a readymade Client Portfolio, you will gradually take on more responsibility, allowing for one of the current partners to take a step back.
As a smaller firm, this practice pride themselves on being local to all of their clients so the traditional travel associated with practice is very minimal.
- ACCA/ ACA / CIMA qualified
- 3-5 years post qualified experience as a minimum
- Must be very commercial with good communication skills and the ability to meet with clients
- Must have experience working in an Accountancy Practice
- Must have experience managing some individual clients
- Experienced completing all accounts, month end, year end, tax, VAT and client queries
- Experienced undertaking face to face client meetings
- Must have the ability to adapt to different client needs and backgrounds
If you are looking for excellent progression and would like to impress a firm and make your way to the top then this could be the role for you.