Accounts Assistant (Cost Reporting)
40 Hours a Week, Monday to Friday
Competitive (dependent on experience) + 33 Days Holiday + Auto Enrollment Pension Scheme
Accounts Assistant required to join a prestigious manufacturer, who are recruiting due to expansion. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a varied role and play a key part in maintaining the company’s high standards.
To apply for the role candidates need to have previous experience in a similar role and experience of using SAGE or another similar financial accounting systems. You need to be confident dealing with managers across the business with a great attention to detail. Candidates can have previous experience in ANY industry however those from a technical, manufacturing or similar background are encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and analysing weekly KPIs for production costs. You’ll assist in the analysis and reporting of standard cost variances including labour variances and material variances and update internal savings reports.
The company are the largest provider of their product in Europe and can offer long term career stability.
* Reports to the Finance Manager.
* Weekly KPIs data production for 2 manufacturing sites.
* Analysis and reporting of standard cost variances.
* Update and monitor utility usage and investigations.
The Accounts Assistant:
* Experience working in a similar accounts role.
* Experience of using SAGE or other Financial/ERP systems.
* Confident in written and spoken communication at all levels.