Are you an experienced Bookkeeper, looking to progress with your career?
I am currently supporting a leading firm on the outskirts of Chelmsford with a Bookkeeper position.
- Undertaking the bookkeeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- Occasional visits to client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns.
- Client Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping
- Preparation of management accounts for review and discussing results with the client
- Bank reconciliations, sales and purchase ledgers
- Ensuring that a prominent level of service is being provided to meet the client’s expectations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ experience within a public practice
- AAT Qualified or QBE
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good Sage knowledge
- Strong communications
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper - Chelmsford