Are you considering a career in education? Trying to gain valuable experience in the classroom? All whilst looking for a better work-life balance? Then being a Cover Supervisor could be for you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage a secondary classroom, usually at key stage three or four (ages 11-16), supporting students in their learning through prepared work. We currently have a high demand for cover supervisors in Secondary schools across Suffolk.
Other duties will include:
- Behaviour management
- Discussing the set work
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Providing guidance with the set work.
Athona Education provide:
- Key teaching tools and techniques
- Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work
- Behaviour management and safeguarding training.
To be considered as a Cover Supervisor you will need:
- A clear DBS (this can be applied for through Athona)
- A minimum of grade 9-4/A-C in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on or email