Credit Risk Manager
An established and successful retail business with headquarters in central Manchester. Now looking for a Credit Risk Manager to join the Financial Services team and support further business growth.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Own, manage, develop, refresh and monitor the IFRS9 model and governance framework
- Track lending strategy changes, outcomes and trends
- Make analytics-driven recommendations to improve processes, policies, etc.
- Ensure credit customer data is optimal for the IFRS9 model
- Work closely with senior management - Director of Credit, Head of Lending, Financial Controller, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Excellent analytical abilities and technical skills with SQL and SAS
- Strong background in Credit Risk in a consumer lending environment
- Understanding of IFRS9
- Model development and management experience
- Good communication skills with the ability to build key stakeholder relationships
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.