CALLING ALL PROPERTY SECRETARIES!!
Are you looking for a local opportunity working for an established and friendly practice?
My client is currently seeing an experienced Residential / Conveyancing Property Secretary to work in a local practice to the Colchester area.
If you have 2 years recent conveyancing legal secretarial experience, have the ability to multi-task, with proven team working experience then we want to hear from you...
Duties will include:
* Electronic diary management, booking rooms and arranging meetings
* Telephone liaison with clients and firm's contacts
* Using digital transcription system
* Using the firm's Accounts software, Partner for Windows, to record payments in and out, create new matters and where necessary, record time spent
* Completing forms using Oyez forms
* Using a case manager system currently Ochresoft - training will be given
* Applying for searches using online services including Land Registry Portal
* Using HMRC website to complete Stamp Duty Land Tax forms
* Photocopying and scanning documents
* Maintaining orderly files - keeping filing up to date
My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Pay rate -£10 - £11.28ph dependant on experience.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
If you are interested in this position then please apply accordingly or contact the Adecco Colchester office on .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy