Project FP&A Analyst
The Project FP&A Analyst will be responsible for analysing and managing the implementation costs for the optimisation project and providing insight into the numbers. This role reports to a senior project manager and has a great deal exposure across the project.
Project FP&A Analyst responsibilities:
- Extracting benefits from technology spend, including automation of processes
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of monthly benefit tracking schedules for presentation materials
- Support the Optimisation Finance Leads in maintaining the tracking of financial benefits and project baselines
- Ensuring the benefit tracking models are streamlined and robust to satisfy the project's reporting requirements
Project FP&A requirements:
- Part or fully qualified
- Data modelling skills in Excel
- Experience in tracking of benefits in a PMO/ Change environment
If this Project FP&A Analyst opportunity if of interest please contact Chelsea Clark at Barclay Meade, .
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.