Trainee Project Manager
Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Trainee Project Manager for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate must have experience in Cad Drawings and will be looking for a career as a project manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working predominantly Office based but will involve site visits where required.
- Project Management of structural or architectural metalwork jobs.
- Liaising with clients.
- Designing using CAD.
- Procurement of materials through manufacture to installation.
- Working closely with the project and design team.
- Any other duties given to you by management.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Previous experience within a Cad and / or project manager role is essential
- CAD experience.
- Ideally will have experience within the construction industry, preferably architectural or structural metalwork industry but not essential.
- Will appeal to recent graduates looking for a career in project management
- Ability to read and work from drawings
- Excellent Attention to detail.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (41.5 hours)
In return our client offers a salary of up to £25,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.