Early Years Practitioner - Bradford
Job Vacanciey: Level 3 in Early Years Nursery Practitioner in Bradford
At the following location:
- Westgate Hill, Bradford, BD4 0SP
- Pasture Lane, Bradford, Clayton, BD7 2SQ
Want to work with children and have a career in Early Years? There isn't a more rewarding job than this one.
At Kinder Haven Ltd we employ exceptional people who care immensely for children and support their learning. In our award winning nurseries we focus on purposeful learning, in an active, stimulating environment where children can "Play, Learn and Achieve".
We carefully select our employees and ensure they are suitable to work with children and have the right caring qualities.
Responsibilities would include:
- Contribute to the care and learning for children ages 0-5 years.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of children
- Provide detailed observations and assessments to enhance children’s next steps
- Ability to working as part of a team and show good team work as well as implementing company policies and procedures
- Liase professionally with parents and other family members
- Maintain the highest standards of health and safety and safeguarding of children
- Prepare the children for school and a lifetime of learning
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS framework
A successful candidate will be advancing the learning and education of children aged 0-5 years (Complete job description is given at interview)
Kinder Haven package:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- An Employee Assistance Programme to support employee wellbeing
- Excellent in-house training and career progression pathways
- High levels of support
- Annual awards and recognition incentives
- Staff childcare discounts, including bring your child to work
- Level 3 in Early Years
- Previous experience in childcare
- Valid and clear DBS
For more information contact the nursery