Financial Services Administrator
My client an established wealth management organisation based in Christchurch Dorset is looking for an Financial Services Administrator, to provide pre and post-sales support to the Financial Advisers. To ensure that client documentation/requests are accurately processed and completed within the required time scales; and in accordance with the compliance guidelines as defined by the Company. Whilst also providing a high level of support to clients in an efficient, compliant and professional manner.
The role of Financial Services Administrator will involve working on:-
- Obtaining illustrations, key features and application forms from Platforms and Providers as required
- Compiling client meeting packs containing documentation such as, but not limited to, valuations, client agreement, fact find, risk questionnaire and profile for the Adviser to use at client meetings
- Posting client documentation to the client or product providers as appropriate
- Issuing signed letters of authority to providers and obtain standard policy information
- Updating client policy records on receipt of information on Intelligent Office
- Accurately maintain client personal details and policy information and update on Intelligent Office
- Preparing new business applications in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures and compliance handbook
- Dealing with and respond to written, telephone and electronic general enquiries for IFAs, colleagues, clients and providers
- Providing clients with timely and accurate information and obtain any new business information and existing policy information from clients where required
- Maintaining relationships and contacts with providers to ensure a professional service
- Dealing with any resulting fee and commission queries from the Finance Department
- Producing accurate, regular and ad-hoc client valuation schedules, and input into Intelligent Office.
- Arranging for amendments to encashment and withdrawal requests from existing client plans as instructed by the Adviser and inform the client by email where appropriate
- Updating Intelligent Office client records with the amendments.
- Operating and managing an effective diary within Intelligent Office to ensure that all activities are planned for and carried out in a timely manner
- Ensuring that Advisers and the Operations Manager are informed of any client related events and issues in a timely manner
- Providing cover and carry out duties for other Administrators in the team, in their absence.
- Where necessary: -
- Answering the telephones in a professional manner, conforming to Company standards
- To be responsible for the opening, scanning and distributing the post working within the company timescales
- Ensuring all scanning of hard copy files is completed accurately /readable
- Shredding documents as and when required
- Reporting any compliance issues or suspected compliance breaches to the Compliance Manager as soon as they are made aware of them.
- Operating within and conform to the Company’s existing and continually developing operating systems and procedures and contribute to their further development where required, through participation in Procedural Workgroups.
- Projects - carry out projects as required by the business which may include the following key areas
- Intelligent Office
- Platforms / Providers
- Investment Committee
- New Business
The ideal candidate for the Financial Services Administrator position must have:-
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Client centric in approach
- Organised and highly motivated
- Good levels Industry knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and record keeping skills
- Willingness to study towards professional qualifications (desirable but not essential).
If you would like to be considered for the Financial Services Administrator position please apply now to be considered.