The Product Manager will have full ownership of the portfolio planning, organising and control of the product lines from conceptual stages through full life cycle.
Product Management role for a sector leading manufacturer who have experienced year on year growth with demonstrable track record of developing employees in personal development and career growth. The role will be based at the head office near Woking.
The Product Manager will have full ownership of the portfolio planning, organising and control of the product lines from conceptual stages through full life cycle, key responsibilities include:
- lead the developments of new products and product improvement
- Conduct market analysis and develop business cases to drive new product development
- Management of external partners and manufacturers
- Support sales and marketing with key product information and review product literature
- Proposition development and support at exhibitions, trade shows etc...
- Provide financial insight and justification for product decisions
- Utilise customer insight to support product decisions
- Management of product training events
- Pricing analysis
To be right for the Product Manager role you will have a track record in product management, you will have excellent project management skills, have utilised market and customer insight to drive product decisions and managed external partnerships.
Salary on offer is £45,000 - £47,000 plus benefits