Working alongside the Client Relationship Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new technical benefit opportunities for the Client. You will establish effective working relationships with Supply Partners and Partner Manufacturers to develop specific product and service opportunities and attend regular review meetings with the Client to present project progress, (potential) savings and project success.
Job Title: Project Engineer/Technical Benefits Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000
My client are an International Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organisation managing its customers' indirect material spend via an integrated e-procurement platform. Their client list includes multinational organisations such as Astra Zeneca, Jaguar Land Rover, Carlsberg, Premier Foods and NSG.
They have invested £23m for a majority stake. We have grown from strength to strength: increasing their turnover by more than double in 6 years; making an acquisition in 2017; and more recently moving into new premises to accommodate their growth!
Currently working in partnership with a high profile client based in Halewood, we are looking for a strong Technical Client Account Manager to join the team.
- To identify and develop new technical benefit opportunities for the Client.
- To develop and extend relationships within the key site user groups to understand technical challenges and recognise improvement opportunities.
- To effectively establish and utilise technical feedback forums with users to enhance value opportunity.
- To liaise directly with Supply Partners and Partner Manufacturers to develop specific product and service opportunities.
- To drive the implementation of technical benefits projects to achieve or otherwise exceed a minimum committed value.
- To attend regular review meetings with the Client to present project progress, (potential) savings and project success.
- To accurately record and maintain a log of actions and savings activities.
- To document all successful technical benefits projects and to maintain a 'Benefits Database'.
- To undertake and / or contribute towards other or additional duties in line with Client Contractual Terms and Conditions.
- Proficient planning and organisational skills with a methodical and logical approach.
- Strong verbal communication, effective speaking and presentation skills.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills through sound intuition and reasoning.
- Project management and strategic planning skills with a proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a positive manner.
- Excellent written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills with proficient use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience within an electro-mechanical maintenance role in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge and experience of the automotive industry and cGMP desirable, but not essential.
- Knowledge of change control and TQM in a highly regulated industry.
- Continuous improvement experience.
- Engineering Qualification(s)