Sales Account Manager
Stephens IT Solutions are a provider of IT services and solutions to a large range of customers throughout the UK. We partner with businesses to help design, implement and support a range of IT Solutions to enable our customers to operative more effectively. If you are looking to join a modern, forward-thinking technology company, we’d love for you to join us.
After organically creating a sustainable business model, we are now seeking a Sales Account Manager to develop and grow our sales operation within the business and take our products and services to new customers.
With organic, year-on-year growth in excess of 100%, we are a fast paced, forward-thinking technology business supporting a varied range of customers. Our ambition is to develop a sales team that will contribute to the substantial growth of our client base through a new range of sales acquisition methods.
From FTSE 100 Merchant Banks to sole trader start-up businesses, our customer base is very diverse, our services are not suited to a specific market, we offer a range of solutions and services that are adaptive to suit any business, regardless of user count.
The role requires a hard-working, intelligent and driven individual with a desire to provide excellent levels of customer service, as well as an inherent ability to pitch and convert opportunities to sales.
We envisage this role as an essential part of our continued success that would suit a candidate looking for a fresh and exciting challenge in a modern technology business.
You will be responsible for performing various duties as and when required, including (but not limited to):
- Develop a business sales strategy and plan that matches the business aims/goals over the next short, medium- and long-term road map
- Obtain new name customers, aligned to our many service offerings, with a natural progression to an account manager, building on business relationships you’ve built, selling more products into less clients, and feel like you are running your own business, with you in the driving seat for your earning potential and how you want to develop within the role.
- Manage ongoing sales activity through the use of effective pipeline forecasting, organisational mapping, contracts, proposals, and legal management.
- Become an integral part of the BID Review process, for new sales activity and high-profile tenders, working with key business stakeholders, to drive the best possible solution for the oncoming client whilst upholding and ensuring business continuity is maintained
- Consult with our Pre-Sales team to design, develop and pitch technical solutions for customer opportunities
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively
- Working with Marketing to follow leads and opportunities to generate sales
- Networking with companies in the industry to showcase our services
- Quoting your customer base and maintaining a high level of account management at all times
- Achieving team KPIs, call targets and revenue targets
Skills and Experience
We are looking for an individual that thrives of gaining new customers and actively winning new business. A self-starter who is interested in technology and looking to gain a long career in sales.
You should, to be considered for this role:
- Have a knowledge of the IT Services industry
- Ideally have a track record of selling Microsoft Licensing, CSP, SPLA modules.
- Experience of selling Connectivity, IT Services and Cloud infrastructures, or at the very minimum a detailed understanding of these services
- Worked to and exceeded strategy targets that were set to you
- Be prepared to travel
- Be a self-starter with a pro-active approach to opportunities
- Credible track record in IT sales an advantage
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from leads/plan to closed won opportunities
- Birthday free holiday policy
- Access to corporate benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Uncapped earning potential
- Clear progression
- Sales team incentives - holidays etc
- Free breakfast, drinks, and snacks