Underwriting Analyst US Healthcare
An opportunity to join one of the London market's largest insurers who have a global footprint and reach.
You will work directly with Underwriters in Lloyd's to assess, process and analyse incoming data regarding risks in the US Healthcare market.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Support Underwriters by processing incoming risk data onto the internal system.
- Ensure information is added with accuracy liaising with brokers, clients and other external stakeholders.
- Work with Actuarial and modelling teams to input data into those specialist models assisting with analysis on rating/pricing.
- Contribute to underwriting decision making process utilising data derived from own analysis and models.
- Complete research products identifying market trends and analysis on specific risks/clients.
- You will be expected to offer thoughts and opinion on decisions made utilising your own underwriting rationale
- Numerical academic background preferred but not essential
- Lloyd's market experience preferred whether in an underwriting, modelling or data capacity
- Strong knowledge of FCA requirements
- Holistic view of the insurance cycle