Digital Business Analyst
Sanderson Recruitment are currently looking for a digitally capable Business Analyst to join a leading private services organisations based in the heart of Bristol. Reporting into a Senior Business Analyst, we are looking for Business Analyst with energy and passion that an offer quality and consistent service with in a specialist digital department.
In order to be considered for this role you will have experience of working with in a digital team and be able to demonstrate the following accountabilities.
Key responsibilities include;
- Requirements gathering - conduct workshops and interviews with client stakeholders from various technical backgrounds to take and define requirements
- Translate requirements into traceable user stories and developer tasks for the Development team
- Prioritise requirements based on knowledge and information provided by the client
- Guide clients through the backlog and close communication gap between client and developers
- Work closely with UX Specialists and Designers to define the best customer journey
- Provide functional specifications and other design documentation needed to ensure development tasks can be carried out properly and effectively
- Perform functional and user acceptance testing and document testing scenarios
- Document training guides and provide end user training when required
- Develop and maintain your own technical and environmental skills
- Identify opportunities for process improvements