Why is our Technical Support position right for you?
The purpose of this role is to provide an exceptional standard of Technical Support to our customers and colleagues relating to Worldpay Gateways supported by WPUK.
What will you be doing on a day to day basis?
- Provide technical advice and support to Gateway E-commerce customers and prospects.
- Advise on Worldpay integration methods including shopping carts.
- To promptly and accurately respond to customer queries by telephone and e-mail within SLA.
- To be aware of changing technical trends within the payment processing industry.
- A team player but able to manage personal work stack with great written and verbal communication skills.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
Ideally you will be in a similar customer facing role, or a recent graduate with a computing degree and be keen to step into a Technical Support role at our Cambridge centre of eCommerce excellence, where career progression is actively encouraged.
Previous Technical Support team experience is beneficial, but not a requirement as full training will be provided.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
Worldpay has merged with Vantiv Inc. to create a new global leader in payments. The new Worldpay will have the scale, the reach and the resources to take our success story to another level. This move allows us to expand further into high growth markets, deliver innovation at scale and above all, brings together exceptional talent and a shared passion that will help propel us forward to the next chapter of our collective story.
Our technology enables billions of payments to be made each year whether online or in person. Working with customers large and small we help them to take payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process.