Relocate to China.
Pioneer & Beyond can make your dreams of teaching in China come true! We have a range of ESL Teaching positions available in cities across China, teaching students of all ages.
No experience required, great benefits offered!
Key role and responsibilities for this Teacher role:
Contract Length: 12 months with Subject: English
Working hours: Up to 40 hours per week
Working Days Per Week: 5 days
Duration of Each Class: 45 minutes - 1 hour
Students: adults, teenagers or children renewable contract
Location: many cities across China
Salary: 9,000 - 20,000 CNY monthly (approx. £1,050 - £2,200) - Based on qualification and experience
* The average monthly salary in China is between 4000- 5000 CNY (£560) per month. The cost of living is much lower than the UK.
You don’t need any teaching experience to become an English Teacher in China. We are looking for candidates that are full of enthusiasm and willingness to learn, open-minded and able to embrace a new culture. The minimum requirement to apply:
- bachelor’s degree
- the ability to commit to a 12-month contract
- applicants must be between the age of 21 - 54 to meet China’s visa regulations
- applicants must hold a passport from the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa, or be a European citizen with a degree from one of the seven countries mentioned above to meet China’s visa regulations
- ability to obtain a clear background check
- English proficiency: native level
We will support you during each step of the journey, from the initial interview until you have finished your 12-months contract.
Our contracts include:
Free accommodation/ housing allowance
Free pick up upon arrival in China (airport or train station)
Reimbursement of visa fee on top of the salary (if applicable)
Introductory free hotel accommodation in the first few days (if applicable)
Assistance acquiring visa
Free Mandarin Chinese lessons (depending on the job role)
If you want to hear more about this Teacher role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!