Training & Development Officer Health & Social Care Level 2 & 3
Training Development Officer for Health and Social Care Level 2/3
Our caseloads are on average 40 learners with our foremost focus being on our learners, their progress and their timely achievement. Trainer and Development Officers are expected to source a proportion of their own learners to shape a localised caseload, whilst also being supported by a motivated, energetic and engaging Levy team. Travel will be required to visit learners.
We use e-portfolio so you can manage the learner journey remotely, which creates a robust tracking system and we will provide you with all the tools for you to do this successfully.
You will work remotely but you won’t be on your own as you will form part of a regional learner achievement team (LAT). They have a passion for education and are dedicated to helping others develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
The teams meet on a monthly basis to share best practice, link with other inspiring team members and are structured to support you and provide you with the best opportunity to succeed.
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their timely development journey.
Our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33) or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care; or equivalent
- PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS/City & Guilds 7304 or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years work based assessing
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills
Our desirable requirements are;
- Functional Skills Level 2 (Mathematics, English) or equivalent
- Delivering Standards & EPA
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
- Using Outlook calendar
- RGN and RMA qualification; or equivalent
- Our work goes beyond ticking boxes. Working for us, you’ll need to be a people person and you will be representing and promoting our values.
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve Learning & Employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.