Finance Promotions Officer - Marketing and Compliance
The Financial Promotions Officer is an integral part of both the Compliance and Marketing teams. You will work closely with representatives, Sales & Marketing teams to ensure the desired outcomes are met while following the right procedures. This role requires a fantastic eye for detail and a natural resilience.
- Reviewing and approving financial promotions, disclosure documents and statutory communications across all media, ensuring promotions are complaint with the FCA, business appetite and other regulations. This includes printed material, websites, social media and TV.
- Monitoring and reviewing material in the public domain to ensure continued compliance with regulations, including financial promotions beyond expiry and financial promotions used without approval.
- Understand the regulatory and conduct risk framework and analyse changes to relevant laws and regulations.
- Reviewing, interpreting and analysing a varied volume of literature
- Identify and highlight all risk and impacts on financial promotions approvals associated with regulatory changes.
- Maintaining a full and accurate trail of activities undertaken in line with required regulatory standards.
- Provide advice and consultancy service to Marketing and other departments to provide best practise and assist in the development of compliant financial promotions.
- Work with recruitment to approve new business stationery and introducer websites as part of the onboarding process.
- Take an active role in the on-going development of financial promotions policy and procedures.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory standards are met with regard to communications issued by the business.
- Administration of the financial promotion process.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous exposure to proof reading documents.
- Ability to organise activities to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and communicate regulatory requirements to stakeholders.
- Ability to work on own initiative and function well as part of a team.
- Use good judgement and self-sufficiency at all times to enable sound decision making.
- Excellent organisational skills.
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary & benefits and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.