Supply Teacher - Boston
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting qualified and experienced Secondary teachers (with QTS) to work ON A SUPPLY BASIS with our Secondary schools in the Boston area.
We can offer Secondary Teachers both on the day emergency supply bookings, as well as advance day to day supply opportunities, and we also have longer term contracts available with local Secondary schools across Lincolnshire.
Due to the nature of supply we can offer Secondary Teachers very flexible working hours. We offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- We are recruiting experienced and qualified Secondary teachers to support local schools in and around Boston.
- We do ask that as a supply Secondary Teacher you show flexibility in your approach to teaching; whilst following the necessary planning and ensure that you carry out thorough marking at the end of the school day.
- As Secondary Teacher we have opportunities for you to teach your subject as well as supporting the school for general cover for the day where you would be expected to cover in various subjects.
- We open at 7am Mon - Fri to deal with emergency bookings!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Secondary Teachers do need to have experience of teaching from Key stage 3 to 5.
- You must have Qualified Teacher status (QTS) and have at least 6 months experience of teaching within a UK school so that you are familiar with the current curriculum.
- It is essential that you follow the planning set by the school (unless you are asked to provide work) and ensure that you follow their marking policy at the end of the school day.
- NQT's are suitable for supply work and also a great way to gain permanent employment.
- We offer Secondary Teachers supply pay rates up to £150 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
- Suitable applicants will be required to either undertake a new DBS or have one that is registered with the Update Service
- Applicants must also be able to provide a minimum of three professional references including your most recent employer (academic references can also be considered)
Please APPLY TODAY to be considered for these roles
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.