OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (LOGISTICS) C£85k Bens
- Full Time
Our client is an innovative and growing 3PL, with an enviable list of Blue Chip FMCG Clients. Due to ambitious growth plans, they have created a brand-new role of Operations Director within their Supply Chain Management Structure. Reporting into the MD, you will be based across one of their RDCs in the East Midlands area.
The role of Operations Director:
- To provide leadership and direction to the site management team.
- Multi-Site responsibility
- Cost, Margin and KPI management
- Deliver strategic operational direction including best practice and standardisation
- To identify and lead continuous improvement opportunities, applying lean methodology
- To ensure health & safety, environmental and security requirements are met.
- Supporting commercial activities for existing and new customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience of multi-user site 3PL environment.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience of closed book 3PL accounts.
- Experience in managing costs and margins within a multi accountability P&L.
- Confident in communicating at board level.
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Proven track record in successful continuous improvement leadership.
- Be able to demonstrate ability to deliver best in class service
- A leader, who is able to support and engage their team, offering coaching and motivation to others
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills with a passion and desire to succeed.
- Will have outstanding leadership skills and be able to give direction at all levels
Moreover, you will be able to display excellent commercial and financial acumen.
Apply now for immediate consideration