Location - Maghull, Liverpool L31
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm)
Salary £30,000-£35,000 dependant on experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join our finance team in Maghull, Liverpool. The finance team have grown from strength to strength over the last year, and as such they won the Department of the year award for 2018. If you have the skills we are looking for and are ready for a new challenge working in an environment that is vibrant and passionate, we would like to hear from you.
With excellent benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and free onsite parking to name but a few.
This role will work alongside our current Management Account reporting directly into The Head of Finance you will also work closely with our Commercial Accountant.
What you need
- Qualified or qualified by experience, as we require a candidate who can hit the ground running and assist the team in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ideally you will have experience working within the manufacturing sector
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong team player
- Investigative nature
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cost analysis and commentary
- Preparation and production of journals
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with annual audit requirements
- Assist the Head of Finance with ad hoc projects
- Any other duties as required
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this post, please submit your CV and we will respond to all applications. Please note you must be able to demonstrate you have worked in a similar role previously. We cannot offer feedback for applications that have not been shortlisted for interview.
Strictly no agencies please.
Please note this role is available immediately, therefore the interview process will commence without delay.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and are proud to display the Investors in People Gold Award to 2021.