Senior Payroll Officer
Reed Payroll is working with an organisation in Chelmsford who are looking to hire a Senior Payroll Coordinator.
The team have recently undergone some structural changes and are looking to build upon this with an additional hire.
This is a rewarding, fast paced role in a friendly environment.
- Supporting a team with; Administration of payroll for employees, Payroll related queries, Maintaining employee files and records
- Generating weekly and monthly reports
- SMP/SAP/SPP administration
- Reconcile payroll data changes
- Month end payroll journal
- Document and improve the payroll process
- Support the Payroll Supervisor / Manager with other duties as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous end-to-end payroll experience
- Purchase ledger experience desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Willingness to improve processes and support the wider team
- Relevant qualification (such as CIPP) highly desirable
If you are interested in this role, please apply now to be considered!