Private Client Tax Senior Manager
We are working with a top 10 firm, on the recruitment of a Senior Private Client Tax Manager to join their large and central office in Salisbury, Wiltshire. They are looking for an individual used to dealing with complex clients and advisory projects, as well as good team management skills.
The firm can offer a good work-life balance, strong brand and fantastic reputation. This position is a good career opportunity for someone with strong management experience to manage a good sized team and support the directors and partners with complex advisory projects. The Salisbury office is particularly well known for their private client services and this is certainly a strong environment to progress your career.
The Salisbury office is just a 10 minute walk from Salisbury train station and less than a 2 minute walk into the centre of town.
What are we looking for?
- Should be CTA qualified with 4+ years PQE
- 5+ years experience in tax in a Public Practice
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience working with complicated clients is important
- Good understanding of private client tax planning and complex advisory work
- An appetite for complex projects
- Strong managerial experience
- Confident in a top 10 environment
- Computer literacy is a must
- Knowledge of Digita is desirable
What can we offer you?
- A client portfolio, with a focus on building strong relationships
- Responsibility for reviewing work and oversight of the team
- Focus on personal tax advisory work and projects
- Close working relationships with the Directors and Partners
- Support the partners with complex projects
- Good progression for the right person
- Opportunity to work in a very busy office that specialises in private client tax
The salary advertised should be seen as a guide and has been set by the agency.
Please contact Alice or Antony at Harvey John to discuss this Senior Manager role in confidence or for some further information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.