Year 2 Class Teacher, Islington Drayton Station
Year 2 Class Teacher, Islington (Drayton Station)
A fantastic two form entry school in Islington, N5 are recruiting for a Year 2 Class Teacher to join their incredible team. The school is a short walk to Drayton station (national rail) and Holloway Road station (Picadilly line).
The school has a special philosophy that embraces; ambition, effort, resilience, team work, independence and effort. The school offers a very supportive and caring environment for their staff. This is a federated school where the Senior Leadership Team's of this federation work collaboratively to provide the best support to their staff and deliver a high quality of education.
'' A happy, vibrant and creative school that encourages positive attitudes to learning and where staff, pupils and the wider community come together to provide the highest standards of education''.
The head teacher and deputy head teacher have high expectations of staff and pupils. They continually reflect on performance and are keen to use expertise. The school is in a number of educational partnerships and this includes the 'soft federation'. This school works closely with a local school and share a head teacher. Effectiveness of leadership and management is excellent and the quality of teaching, learning and assessment is very good.
Year 2 Primary Teacher
Position type: Full-time, until the end of the academic year.
Start: 24/04/ 2019
Overseas trained teachers may apply
Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
The successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Experience and knowledge of working with children with a wide range of abilities
- A general understanding of national/foundation stage curriculum
- Secure knowledge and skills relating to strategies in working with pupils with Complex Learning Needs
- An interest, motivation and passion for working with special needs children and developing skills to facilitate this
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
- Commitment, initiative and reliability
Working for Teaching Personnel:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in school
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.