User Support and Training Officer
Morgan Hunt is working with an East London based local council to recruit a User Support and Training Officer on a 7-month interim basis. Paying £17 PAYE or £22 Umbrella per hour. This role has been deemed inside of IR35.
Standard DBS required for this role
* To deliver a customer focused Social Care IT training and support service for the Social Care users within Children, Schools and Families (CSFD), Adult Health and Well-being Directorates (AHWD) and other partner sites in line with service plans and corporate standards.
* Assist in the development of an IT training and support strategy for Social Care systems covering induction, core training on IT applications, hand-holding, non-classroom training, online training and 1st line support.
* Equip the Social Care workforce to use IT systems effectively in order to meet business goals in accordance with agreed service standards.
* Deliver customer focused, scenario and role based, timely training and support in the use of Social Care IT systems and as a result minimise the number of user related support calls.
* Ensure training needs are appropriately captured and analysed, including users of the systems in partner organisations.
* Collaborate with staff at levels across the CSF and AHWB Directorates, with IT staff, system administrators and users across the council, facilitating workshops, devising options, attending meetings and presenting as required.
* Ensure that training courses run on time, that attendance is recorded and that the outcomes are appropriately evaluated.
* Assist in the production of training documentation for trainees, including user-friendly system manuals in an electronic format to be linked to the help functions on the system.
* Assist in developing a post implementation and refresher training strategy.
* Provide a Social Care IT support service using appropriate tools to capture details of faults and performance information.
* Adhere to the Council's core values.
* Support organisational change.
* Ensure that all duties are carried out with the highest regard for customer care, quality and value
* Ensure that all duties and responsibilities are discharged in accordance with the Council's Health and Safety at work policy.
* Comply fully with the Council's Equal Opportunities Policy and assists with its development and promotion within the service.
* Comply with responsibilities under the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information Act as supported by the Council.
* Comply with responsibilities under the Information Security standard and any others such standard that the Council adopts.
* Work flexibly and participates in a rota system enabling adequate service cover.
* As directed, undertakes such additional duties and responsibilities that may arise from time to time and are commensurate with the grade of the post.
* Whilst there is no requirement for a formal qualification for this role, the candidate must have extensive knowledge of the Frameworki system and the provision of training to staff of all levels of ability.
If you fit the above description, please apply or send an updated CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role