ES6009 - Principal Teacher
As Principal Teacher you will be a core member of the school’s leadership team. You will have delegated operational management responsibility for Pastoral Support across the school, P7 – S1 Transition, Curricular ICT, Outdoor Learning and liaison with colleagues such as Active Schools. You will model the highest standards of pedagogy and will inspire, motivate and support colleagues in the development of their own classroom practice.
We are looking for a Principal Teacher who:
• has an excellent pedagogical knowledge and a depth of exemplary primary school teaching experience
• is committed to continuous improvement.
• motivates, guides and leads others.
• leads learning and improvement.
• works effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to bring about improvement.
• uses skilled interactions when dealing with children, colleagues, parents and partners.
You will hold an appropriate primary qualification and have a depth of exemplary teaching experience including relevant experience within Pastoral Support.
Applicants are encouraged to be explicit in detailing their skills, experience and attributes that they can bring to this post.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to gain/maintain PVG scheme membership.