Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends.
RDR are recruiting for an EC&I Designer on behalf of ENGIEFabricom to be based at our Grimsby office. This is available on either a contract or permanent basis and on offer is a competitive rate or salary and benefits package.
The EC&I Designer has responsibility and accountability for successful execution of Electrical Control & Instrumentation design activities on all allocated projects, contracts and work-packages, or as delegated by the Project/Line Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform the role as an Design consultant and, as required, personally deliver the Design requirement for all C&I stages of a FEED Study or similar.
- Keep up with latest industry standards, technology and norms within the Oil & Gas, Petrochem and Energy industrial sectors.
- Be familiar with the whole lifecycle of process safety services from HazID at concept stage through all Hazard Study stages during project development, including SIL/HAC Assessment activities
- Maintain a good understanding fo the availability and use of all electronic tools available to an engineering and design company (especially SmartPlant, HYSYS and Aspen Tech suite of software).
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Must have relevant (Degree level) professional/vocational qualification
- Extensive experience in the process control industry with success in FEED stages of projects
- Must be conversant with all current process safety and HSE legislation appropriate to the process engineering and energy industries, and a comprehensive understanding of quality systems to ISO 9001 standards
How to Apply:
Please apply directly for the EC&I Designer vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community