Welsh Primary Teacher
** !! Guaranteed Work Scheme !! **
** Welsh Primary School Teacher **
** Gwent area **
** £100 a day - no admin fees**
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a reliable and committed Primary School Teacher to be placed on a guaranteed work scheme (GWS) in September, to work exclusively through Teaching Personnel for our Welsh Primary School clients in the Gwent and/or Cardiff area.
By joining this scheme, we can ensure you will be paid whether we find you work or not. Where possible, we will aim to send you to your preferred schools.
Due to the nature of a supply Teacher role, it is crucial that you have a strong classroom presence, and are able to effectively manage behaviour. Successful applicants will be energetic and passionate, with excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and is happy to teach in both key stages.
What teaching Personnel can offer you?:
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector;
- Discounted CPD courses through our CPD Academy;
- Free interview and trial day preparation for candidates seeking a Long Term role;
- Out of hours on-call service;
- Day to day or long term assignments.
- Competitive rates of pay; PAYE (No umbrella company)
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme - £50 for every referral;
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK;
- Hold a Child Workforce Only DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one - full assistance provided);
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (compulsory requirement in Wales) - please note that if you are living in England, you can still register with the EWC which will give you the opportunity to work on both sides of the border;
- Provide at least two professional or character references;
If you are interested in this role, please call or email Lisa on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.