Manual Grinder

Anthony James Recruitment
18 Apr 2019
10 May 2019
Contract Type
Full Time
Manual Grinder

£27,000 to £31,000 Aldershot, Hampshire

A subcontract, ISO 9001:2009 quality approved precision engineering company Turning, Grinding and Milling to very fine tolerances for predominately the F1 market but also produce components for various industry sectors are currently looking for an experienced Manual Grinder due to expansion.

Job Profile

As the successful Manual Grinder you will be performing the following duties:

* Manual Grinding using Cylindrical and Surface Grinders (training on Cylindrical & Surface grinding can be provided if needed)

* Producing components for predominately the F1 market (90% of workload), the other 10% will be working with various industry sectors

* Machining to fine / tight tolerances

* Working with Aluminium, Titanium, Steels and Exotics

Skills & Experience:

* Manual Grinding

* Either Universal, Cylindrical or Surface grinding experience is fine as training can be provided in the Cylindrical and Surface Grinding

* Able to read engineering drawings

Working Environment:

* Small company - 10 employees in total

* Up to date machining technology

* Busy

* High Pressured

* 6 machines

* 3 machinists

* 90% of workload is for the F1 market


* 40hrs per week – core hours

* 7am onwards (flexi-time)

* The company offers flexible working hours due to the pressured working environment, because a lot is expected from the engineers, the company gives back as much as they can.

* Most employees have their own keys so they can start and finish with flexibility

* Unlimited overtime is available paid

*Call Keith Canning on (phone number removed)

Key Skills

Manual Grinder, Manual Grinding, Surface Grinder, Surface Grinding, Cylindrical Grinder, Cylindrical Grinding, Machining, Machinist, Precision Engineer, Precision Engineering, Component Manufacture, Component Manufacturing, F1, Subcontract, Subcon, Sub-Contract, Sub-Con

Similar jobs

Similar jobs