Team Leader - Photography Promoters
Infinite Group delivers Field Marketing, Logistics & Warehousing and Information Services to some of the world’s leading blue chip Technology & FMCG brands.
Focusing on quality, service, and Return on Investment (ROI), we work with clients to provide trained, knowledgeable and suitably equipped field staff and dedicated brand ambassadors. These staff members conduct retail training of key features and information, supporting sales in stores.
We are passionate about helping promote and sell exciting new products that people love, emphasise positive in-store customer engagements, and building brand reputation, all this to sell more quality products for customers to enjoy.
Due to continued success the company is seeking a passionate Team Leader to join the team. The position will be store based leading a team of Photography Promoters.
The core responsibility of the role will be to successfully support the Store Manager with the day to day management of the in-store Photography Promoters. You will lead the team to drive sales in store in line with corporate strategy, through effective in store execution of merchandising, training, brand awareness and sales support activities and to drive unprompted brand advocacy.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Coach and develop the Photography Promoter Team, including achievement against sales, ROI and performance KPIs.
- Engaging with shoppers to understand their needs and recommend the best solution to match their requirements.
- Engaging with consumers to ensure they understand and interact with branded areas during the shopping journey.
- Maintenance of the display presence, cleanliness & demo-ready capability of all products & services.
- Creating 'theatre' in-store in order to engage the consumer in demonstration and influence them to purchase products.
- Actively sell up through the range by focusing on key customer requirements and presenting a total solution in order to increase Average Transaction Value.
- Maximise potential for accessory and attachment sales, building related products into main demonstrations.
- Ensuring promotions are on display and visible.
- Ensuring POS is to planogram.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keeping up to date with competitor developments.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Sales Results
- Return on Investment results (ROI)
- Weekly reporting
- Quality of data
- Planning and Organising
- Service Focus
- Initiative & Pro-activity
- Building Relationships
- Influence, Negotiation & Impact
- Team player with the ability to network effectively and display role-model behaviour
- The ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A sound knowledge and understanding of photography industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines for reporting
- Commercial awareness
- Highly energetic, with the ability to engage an audience
- Ability to drive and manage a team to deliver results
- An enthusiasm for / background in the photography/ digital imaging industry
- Good computer operating skills
- A flexible approach to working hours, as working on Bank Holidays and additional days / hours during peak retail periods will be required
- Good attendance record
- Eligibility to work in the UK