Payroll and Accounts Assistant
My client is a highly successful and dynamic growing accountancy firm who provide an exceptional service to sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. They are a friendly, yet ambitious business who are seeking a Payroll and Accounts Assistant to join their team in Taunton.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of up to £22,000, dependent on experience.
The purpose of the role is to manage a varied portfolio of clients including accounts preparation and running payroll.
Key duties include;
- Completing clients payrolls, communicating with clients and ensuring all pay runs are correctly recorded and reported
- Calculating payroll deductions and statutory payments
- Completion of payroll year end on behalf of clients
- Processing of client sales and purchase invoices accurately
- Processing of clients bank payments and receipts accurately
- Assist in accounts preparation work
- Bank and accounts reconciliations
- General administration duties as required
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure
- AAT Level 3 (Desirable)
- Personally motivated, organised and can manage own workload
- Proactive approach to work
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and build excellent relationships
- Confident communication skills
- A high level of professionalism
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business with real integrity.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.