Our client is based in North Devon and have built a fantastic reputation of providing a range of commercial services to clients across a variety of industries. They are seeking a Finance Assistant to join their growing team based at their head office. This is a busy role focusing on payroll and purchase ledger. You will be dealing with a high level of transactions, therefore, the successful candidate will offer a proven background of these accounting functions.
- Distributing supplier invoices for authorisation
- Coding and processing supplier invoices
- Staff expense claim processing
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Supplier & staff expense payment processing
- Monthly Payroll processing
- HMRC submissions
- Pension & benefit administration
- Previous experience within a finance team
- Previous payroll experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Desire to do the job in a timely and accurate manner
Our client is looking for a professional and outgoing finance assistant who can manage their own workload in a busy office environment. In return, our client offers a competitive salary and a good benefits package. If you think you have the right background, we would love to hear from you.
Due to a high volume of applications we are unfortunately unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Keywords: Finance Assistant Devon, Finance jobs Devon, Finance Administrator Devon, Purchase Ledger, Payroll, Invoicing, Accountancy jobs Devon, Accounts Administrator jobs Devon, AAT, Accounts Assistant