Loans Adviser Account Manager - Secured, Commercial and Bridging
We are proud to be working with one of the most reputable brokers in the UK, dealing with an array of commercial mortgages, bridging finance and secured loans. The company, a Finance broker, prides itself on their commitment to customers, ability to help clients and their unprecedented level of industry knowledge.
Due to a constant increase in business they are looking to add two staff to their sales and relationship management team. The successful candidates will be proven in top customer service skills and will work well in a team environment. The team has a great energy and comradery, so the daily work is enjoyable and rewarding. You will need to have your CeMAP qualifications and will have worked for a master broker, mortgage broker, bank, lender or other financial firm, where you are dealing with customers over the telephone on a daily basis.
The company has gorgeous new offices and room to expand.
JOB TITLE: Loan Account Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be focussing on the company's relationship with lenders, in order to place deals which sit outside many of their published terms.
Using effective questioning skills to establish customer needs, recommend lenders mortgage products and service to customers for whom they are suitable as part of a full advice and recommendation service delivered over the telephone.
- Ensure that all advice is given on the basis of a full and detailed fact find which complies with both the company’s and our regulator’s requirements. Maintain accurate and relevant customer records
- Present appropriate recommendations in a clear, concise and accurate manner, both verbally and in writing. Confirm all advice in writing to the customer. Undertake appropriate and timely oral and written disclosure. Comply with the businesses requirements for the content and format of the information provided.
- Project a professional image to your customers and colleagues. Build strong customer relationships and provide an excellent customer experience, whilst adhering at all times to the company’s procedures and the FCA’s MCOB regulations and guidance.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the our lenders mortgage products, underwriting and affordability requirements
- Proactively pre-empt issues with regards to customers and resolve problems arising
- Understand what Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) means in regard to the company and embed this fully within your work
- Actively participate in one-to-one review meetings, coaching and training as required by your line manager. Meet agreed performance goals
- Achieve such qualifications as are required to undertake the role of a 2nd Mortgage Adviser in line with the timescales laid down by The Company.
- Ensure that your knowledge and use of the CRM Database is accurate and appropriate; maintain and develop this knowledge
- Deal with and update brokers on a regular basis
- Converse with lenders on a regular basis
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or CeMAP level 3 (if not already, must gain within first 3 months)
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- The ability to respect confidential information
- A friendly, approachable attitude and an excellent judge of character
- A natural problem-solver with strong analytical skills, outgoing, good on the phone, proactive, hardworking and not a clock watcher.
- High attention to detail
- Pro-active attitude
- Previous experience in Financial Services necessary
- A good level of IT skills