Paid Social Media Executive
Are you an expert in Paid Social Media? A leading communications group are looking for a new Paid Social Media Executive to join their team in Manchester City Centre.
Our City Centre based client is looking for a candidate who is confident across all social platforms, with the ability to create compelling social media campaigns. With over 30 years’ experience and already at the forefront of their industry, our client is looking for an enthusiastic applicant who can help them achieve even further success. Offering yoga, football and a running club, this company is dedicated to the wellbeing of its employees. If that’s not enough, they’ve got office dogs, ensuring there’s never a boring day at work! With a team of over 400 across Manchester and London, don’t miss this opportunity to become part of an ever-growing success.
Ready to work for a company who is just as focused on your success as you are? Carry on reading…
The Main Roles of Paid Social Media Executive:
- Increasing brand awareness by creating social media strategies.
- Managing social media channels, producing and uploading engaging content.
- Utilising key software including Hootsuite and Asana in order to plan the execution of social media strategy.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with social media influencers.
- Providing support for management when necessary.
- Educating other team members on social media, encouraging its use throughout the company.
The Key Skills of the Paid Social Media Executive:
- Excellent analytical skills with experience using Google Analytics.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about social media with a clear understanding of influencer marketing.
- Confident liaising with global clients.
Does this sound like the job for you? Get in touch!