Audit & Accounts Senior
- Full Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a progressive accountancy practice within accounts and audit? We may have the perfect role for you. Our client is seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior to join the friendly team at its Reading office to carry out a mix of audit fieldwork and accounting duties.
Whilst there will be opportunity for career progression, naturally, the company is ideally looking for someone who will be a safe pair of hands and will want to make this role their own for the long term, rather than viewing the position as a stepping stone.
As Accounts & Audit Senior, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of client accounts
- Executing audits at client sites
- Preparation of audit file for review
- Communicating regularly with partners and managers on progress of work
- Prepare client letters, emails and communication with clients and the team
- Considered review of junior work
Audit and accounts experience is essential for this role and candidates have the following skills and attributes:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified, part-qualified, or an exceptional qualified by experience accountant
- Have gained experience in a similar role within a practice environment
- Able to handle clients in an open, approachable and professional manner
- Be IT literate with experience of accounts and audit software
- Have an acute eye for detail with a methodical, diligent approach
- A team player with the ability and desire to support and guide junior members of the team
- Have a full driving licence and vehicle
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
This friendly and forward-thinking practice will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive working environment and the opportunity to thrive both personally and professionally.
Submit your CV for this role