Finance Business Partner
Our client operates in the Financial Services sector and is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team. You will join the business and assist the Head of Management Reporting whilst training and mentoring a team below.
The business has been in operation for three years and has already grown to a headcount of over 100 FTEs and looking to continue this trend. They are looking for a highly skilled Business Partner to work closely with the budget holders in this newly created role and really add value.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Lead on providing business partnering services to budget holders across the Group.
- Provide budget holders with assistance in financial matters, updates on Finance team programmes, appropriate challenge and gather information from them to support reporting.
- Accountable for the day to day running of the budget setting process, updating and informing management within the Finance team of progress towards this objective.
- Lead on regular monitoring of performance/budget variances providing associated analysis as needed via regular communication with budget holders across the business.
- Applying challenge where appropriate to forecast and budget requests as well as ensuring Finance supports key internal customers.
- Principle accountability for ensuring Finance colleagues are able to include appropriate narrative within monthly management reports and briefing the Head of Management Reporting ahead of their review and challenge with Executive Committee members of said reports.
- Lead on reconciliation between prior year expenditure and year to date costs to enable senior colleagues and budget holders to challenge the draft budget.
- Develop and enhance all aspects of budget setting models including analysis, interpretation, and support.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Finance Business Partner looking to join a business which fully supports growth.
Our client is looking to start the interview process this week, so please contact Radley Green now to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.