Looking for a flexible teaching opportunity, close to your home with industry leading rates of pay?
Tired of working in challenging schools knowing there are Good and Outstanding schools you could be offering your exceptional teaching services to?
Is your current agency asking you to travel the world and the seven seas to simply gain a day’s work?
Coyle Education are urgently recruiting for exceptional Cover Supervisors to meet the rising demands of our fantastic client schools within London and Greater London.
Working with the majority of Secondary schools in London and surrounding boroughs - we urge you to get in touch and find out about the schools we work alongside within 30 minutes of your home.
A lot of our schools often request our staff back allowing you to gain stability partnered with the flexibility a Cover Supervisor position offers.
We often have requests from schools to take our Cover Supervisor staff on long term or permanently - either part time or full time - the prospects are huge!
If you’re available full time - we will keep you busy and local full time!
As a Cover Supervisor you will:
- Be a team player
- Adaptable to a range of educational environments
- A strong knowledge of the UK curriculum is desired but not essential
- Positive behaviour management along with the ability to follow varying procedures/policies
- Keen to make an impact and build your experience or utilise your spare time
Coyle Education offers Cover Supervisors:
- Consistent stream of flexible ad-hoc work available 5 days a week
- Local, accessible Secondary schools
- Industry leading rates of pay
- Good & Outstanding rated schools local to your home - across London & Greater London
- Cash bonuses for loyalty, availability and performance
Our schools require punctual and reliable Supply Teachers to cover the day-to-day absence of their teaching staff.
We invite overseas trained teachers along with newly qualified teachers to apply as a means of building their experience in the UK. This is a fantastic method for you to gain a full-time job later down the line whilst exploring the range of schools out there!
We look forward to hearing from you. Your designated consultant will be on hand to guide your education-based career ensuring you reach your career goals.
To explore the opportunities, schools and pay rates available immediately to you, please contact Adem Gecsoyler at Coyle Education.