Our client is looking for an experienced Policy Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is in the health sector and they work to ensure that healthcare professionals work at a high standard. They genuinely care about high quality standards being kept in all areas of the health sector.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor policy, legislative and other developments relevant to professional regulation
- Undertake research and background briefings
- Help prepare responses to external consultations
- Manage projects
- Assist with development of policy
- Collaborate with key stakeholders
- Proven ability to network
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to build strong relationships
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a very passionate organisation. This role is a permanent role paying a salary of £32,500.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Carly Kossen at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.