iCrossing is a global, digital marketing agency, built on the ethos of 'Change as Usual’ - it’s our North Star for culture: drive positive change, whether that’s for our peoples’ careers, the industry we operate in or the communities we work and live in.
We’re an incredibly friendly bunch of people drawn together by our passion for seeing our partners thrive, so expect us to challenge your norm with new ideas of how we can work together to succeed. For our clients, it means we’re always looking for ways to be better growth partners, and it’s why we have relationships with brands that last decades. We’re passionate about diversity, inclusion and providing an environment where people look forward to coming to work!
SEO represents one of the largest teams at iCrossing - it’s the foundation of the service we offered as an agency when we first started over 20 years ago.
SEO Managers are our strongest delivery leads, who can quickly get up to speed on any client and support the team in day-to-day work, solving particularly challenging problems or laying down a path to a solution.
In this specific role, you’ll report to the Senior SEO Director and can put your technical SEO knowledge into practice across international clients in luxury retail and pharmaceutical. You’ll also be responsible for a team of Analysts, helping them to develop and achieve their professional goals.
You’ll be working with a talented team of SEO professionals; the following people form the immediate team, but you’ll be part of the wider Earned Media (SEO, Content and Influencer Marketing) department.
- Allyson Griffiths - Head of Earned Media
- Alex Douglas-Mann - Senior SEO Director
- James Buchan - SEO Analyst
- Katharina Pfütz - SEO Analyst
What we’re looking for…
You may have worked in other agencies or in-house, but either way you’ll bring a combination of your expert knowledge of SEO with strong leadership abilities, a future-thinking attitude and the desire to work as part of a larger team.
- Excellent SEO knowledge across technical, content and authority pillars - minimum of 3 years’ experience in an SEO-focused role
- Ability to create industry leading SEO strategies for our clients
- Provide clients with market leading SEO consultancy through technical recommendations, opportunity analysis & business case creation
- A proven ability to lead a team to get the work done and develop their own skills
- If you have international/multi-market SEO experience, that would be an advantage but not essential
Typical progression for an SEO Manager is upwards, in the SEO discipline, but that’s not to say that career progression at iCrossing is strictly limited to the team in which you start. Some of our previous team members have gone on to do great things in media, creative, and strategy.
Location and Benefits
iCrossing has two locations in the UK; London and Brighton. For this role, you’ll be based in our office in Leicester Square, so you’re right in the heart of London’s cultural hot-spot, with restaurants, theatre, film premières, bars and more, all on our doorstep. But we’re also very happy to talk flexible working.
We invest heavily in our staff’s development and wellbeing. Employees consistently and overwhelmingly agree (through regular internal engagement surveys) that iCrossing is run on strong values and principles, that their job supports their personal growth and that they love working at iCrossing.
In addition to a diverse, collaborative and inclusive working environment, we offer a range of benefits - there’s a long list, but here are some of the highlights!
- Attractive salary package
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing 1 day per year, up to 29 days)
- Flexible working - we’re happy to discuss options!
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month
- Options to buy up to 5 additional holiday days
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity donation match and up to 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
If you’re invited to meet the team, there will be a two-stage interview process at our London office: House of Hearst, 30 Panton Street, London, SW1Y 4AJ.
Does this sound like a great fit for your next move or just want to find out more? Apply now