Are you a passionate Science Teacher?
Are you looking for a new opportunity at a welcoming secondary school?
Monarch Education are working with an outstanding secondary school and sixth form located in South Derby who are looking to recruit a Science specialist to join their school on a full time basis commencing in June 2019 for a long term vacancy.
* Plan and deliver strong, engaging classes to prepare pupils
* Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals, establishing high expectations of behaviour and attainment, so that teaching objectives are met
* Deliver creative lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
The perfect candidate would have:
* A passionate and driven attitude for Education
* Outstanding classroom management and inter-personal skills
* Excellent knowledge of the Maths curriculum from KS3- 5
The Benefits to you:
* Market leading rates of pay
* Dedicated consultants who are committed to providing excellent customer service
* A tailored approach which will strive to meet your career aspirations
* Access to CPD Courses
* Refer a friend scheme to earn £200
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check. You will be contacted within 2 weeks of applying for the role and will be invited to attend an interview if suitable.
Call Rosanna at Monarch today on or email on for further information on Teaching jobs in Derby and Derbyshire.