Financial Adviser (IFA) Administrator
You'll be working for an established firm of independent financial advisers in Christchurch that specialise in advice to client on investments, pensions, protection and IHT planning. You must have current experience of working in a similar financial services role . Career progression to paraplanner and also eventually financial adviser is possible depending on your ambitions and full support is provided towards any industry exams relating to this.
Job purpose: To provide pre and post-sales support to the Financial Advisers. To ensure that client documentation/requests are accurately processed and completed within the required time scales; and in accordance with the compliance guidelines as defined by the Company. To provide a high level of support to clients in an efficient, compliant and professional manner.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other applications
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Client centric in approach
• Organised and highly motivated
• Good levels Industry knowledge (Financial advice/IFA sector)
• Good attention to detail
• Accurate data entry and record keeping skills
• Willingness to study towards professional qualifications (desirable but not essential)
Salary: £24,000 plus benefits.